Note: All page numbers refer to the 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog unless otherwise indicated.
This technique is great to use with the Naturals White or Ivory c/s (pg. 160) as it has a heavier weight and will take the water color spritzing well.
Tweet Leaves Card:
Stamps: Tweet Leaves pg. 31 in Holiday catalog, Lacy and Lovely, pg. 99
Ink: Early Espresso
C/S: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Extras: Woodgrain embossing folder, pg. 33 in Holiday catalog, Autumn Accents die, pg. 33 in Holiday catalog, Oval punch, pg. 184, Circles #2 die, pg. 193, 1 ¾” circle punch, pg. 184
· Fold Daffodil Delight card base and set to one side. Emboss Soft Suede c/s using the Woodgrain Embossing folder. Sponge with Crumb Cake ink and layer onto the Daffodil Delight base.
· Stamp Tweet Leaves stamp onto already cut out leaf using Early Espresso ink. Allow to dry and color in. Stamp another image onto the Very Vanilla c/s and punch out the bird using the 1 ¾” circle punch. Color in the bird and layer onto the larger Daffodil Delight circle. Layer onto the leaf using dimensionals.
· Take the Crumb Cake piece to the Big Shot and die cut the oak leaf. I’ve done the rest of the leaves for you.
· Take each leaf and crunch up, then lightly sponge over the crunched areas with Crumb Cake ink.
· Attach leaves to the card using adhesive. Attach the Tweet Bird image using dimensionals.
· Stamp and punch out sentiment using Oval Punch. Add to your card using dimensionals and you are done!
Gently Falling Cards:
Stamps: Gently Falling, pg. 86, Blooming with Kindness, pg. 87,
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Markers: Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi
C/S: Naturals White, pg. 160
Extras: Naturals Designer Button pg. 176, linen thread ,pg. 173, Stamp-a-ma-jig, pg.7, Color Spritzer Tool, pg.179, Stampin' Spritzer, pg. 179
· Apply markers on the solid leaf image using 3-4 markers in various shades of autumn colors. Spritz just a little with a fine mist of water. Stamp onto the surface of your paper and allow to dry. Do this technique again and stamp another leaf onto your card with the stems crossing.
· Using Stamp-a-ma-jig, stamp line design over the previous image using Chocolate Chip ink.
· Spritz with Chocolate Chip and Riding Hood Red markers and Color Spritzer Tool
· Stamp sentiment on the front and inside.
Here's a recipe for you : Like all pens, even the Stampin' Up! Blender Pen will eventually dry out. In the Useful Documents list to the left is an easy recipe for the solution in the Blender Pen and instructions on how to rehydrate your Blender Pens!