Here is a fun, creative Birthday Card using the Cake Crazy Stamp set from the Occasions Catalog! The colors used are Night of Navy, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie inks. The card measures 4 1/4" x 9 1/2" and is scored at 5 1/2". The 4" square piece is then scored diagonally and folded to stand up. A piece of 4" x 4" piece of Night of Navy is layered on one side of the triangle and the stamped 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" Whisper White cs is the next layer. The designer paper strip is 1 1/4" x 4". Can you decipher the rest? Hope so! Have a wonderful day! Kathy
Sunday, February 19, 2017
The Stamp Set Yummy in My Tummy is such a cute set!
Hope you enjoy this cute guy for a fun birthday card!
The card is set on Thick Whisper White cardstock, with one layer in Whisper White cardstock. The Party Animal Designer Series Paper is the background. The Crumb Cake cardstock little monster has a shaker card tummy. His friend is celebrating too!!! The words come from the Balloon Adventures Stamp Set. You can order all of the materials to make this card by clicking on one of the shop now buttons to the left. Have a wonderful day! Kathy
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Monday, February 6, 2017
February is a time to remember our loved ones by sending them cards and treats that say "I Love You!". Here are a few projects to celebrate the day. The stamp set used is Sealed with Love along with the Love Notes Framelit Dies listed on page 14 in the new Occasions Catalog. The decorative paper is also coordinated with this stamp set. For every purchase of $50.00 before ship and tax, you can also add one free product from the Sale-a-bration catalog. Both catalogs are listed at the left. Order them today!!
Inspired from Becky Roberts and Cindy Brumbaugh
To make this cute gift box you need two sheets of 6" x 6" designer paper.
- Note the direction of your print and score the first line on your 6" x 6" piece of designer paper at 3/4". This will be the top of the treat bag. On the remaining three sides of the 6" x 6" paper, score each side at 1 ½”. Do this on the second piece of 6" x 6" paper also.
- Fold all the scored lines and fold down the top portion. Add Tear and Tape adhesive and connect both parts of the box together. The sides will overlap.
- Cut the base scored lines so that you will create a base. Add Tear and Tape and secure. There is your box!
- Punch holes in the top and add the 8” ribbon.
- Punch the top of the 2” x 3” piece of Whisper White c/s using the Tag Topper punch. Add all the embellishments to the front of the tag and secure with mini glue dots.
- Add the tag onto the box using the ribbon and a staple.
- You can add a 1 ½” x 3” piece of cardstock at the bottom of the box if you want. Fill with treats!
I hope you will try these treats and have fun giving them to your love ones! Enjoy!