Stamp Camp is September 30th and we have two sessions available! Information is below! Please let me know if you can come!
Salsa Stampers & Create Serendipity
invite you to our
Fall 2017 Stamp Camp - Saturday, September 30, 2017
Located at the Bilingual Multicultural Services; 5200 Copper Avenue NE, Albuquerque
(Southeast corner of Copper & Truman; white brick building with red door frame)
Choose from two Sessions: 9:00 AM – Noon OR 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Cost: $26.00 non-refundable fee
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 15th, 2017
Come have fun at our Fall Stamp Camp!
· You will complete 4 beautiful projects featuring products from the new 2017 Holiday catalog. All supplies are included in the registration fee. You may wish to bring your favorite paper snips and SNAIL adhesive.
· Projects include a Thanksgiving/Fall table setting, a Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holder, a Holiday Frame Card, and two Holiday cards.
· Each attendee will receive a Door Prize and an attendee gift; snacks will be provided.
· To reserve your seat, please email and let me know you are coming and then mail your registration form and payment. Space is limited and your seat is not confirmed until your registration fee is received so don’t delay. Day care is NOT provided. Registration fee applies to children who come.
· Invite your friends and make it a day of stamping! Please share this flyer with friends who would enjoy a day of stamping!
· Don’t forget to bring your camera because we will have lots of samples and project displays.
· What are you waiting for? Call your friends and register today!
Two Grand Prize Drawings - $50.00 Stampin’ Gift Certificates
There will be a Grand Prize Drawing for each session. The Grand Prize is a $50.00 Stampin’ Gift Certificate that can be spent on any items in any current catalog. Enter the Grand Prize Drawing by:
· One entry for every $30 merchandise order placed that day at Stamp Camp or on-line with the special Stamp Camp host code (provided when your registration is received).
Five entries for
starting your own Stampin’ Up! Business the day of Stamp Camp!
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up! See you there.