Note: Page numbers refer to the Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Idea Book and Catalog unless otherwise indicated.
Lacy and Lovely Butterfly Cards:
Stamp: Lacy and Lovely pg. 99
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
C/S: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party
Extras: Butterfly punch pg. 184, Itty Bitty Shapes flower punch pg. 183, Rhinestones pg. 175, mini glue dots pg. 171
· On Whisper White c/s stamp largest Lacy circle using Rich Razzleberry ink. Stamp the next smaller Lacey stamp just below the first one using Rich Raspberry ink. Allow to dry a minute and then stamp the smallest flowers on the Whisper White c/s using Pool Party ink. Stamp Thank you or other sentiment in Rich Razzleberry in to the right of your images. Set aside to dry.
· Punch out a Pool Party and a Rich Razzleberry butterfly using the butterfly punch. Curve the wings. Add three rhinestones to the center of each of the butterflies.
· Punch out two Pool Party flowers and one Rich Razzleberry flower using the Itty Bitty Shapes flower punch. Add a rhinestone to each center.
· Layer the Rich Razzleberry c/s onto your base Pool Party c/s. Layer the Whisper White c/s onto the Rich Razzleberry c/s. Add butterflies and flowers to your card using mini glue dots. Stamp the inside of your card and envelope
Extras: Vintage Brads, Different Satin, Velvet and Sheer Fabrics, Circles Die # 2, Big Shot, Candle, Crop a Dile, pin backs, sticky backed felt
· Take 7 – 8 pieces of different types of fabric and die cut using the Circles Die #2. If the fabric does not cut cleanly, cut the rest of the way around the circle with scissors. Die cut the sticky backed felt using the smaller of the circles on the Circles #2 Die.
· Light candle and singe the edges of all of the circles. Add sticky backed felt to the back side of the largest circle and layer the rest of the fabric together and punch a hole in the center using the Crop a Dile.
· Add brad though all layers of fabric and add pin back. Put the tines of the brad through the center hole of the pin back and set. Hope you enjoyed making this beautiful flower pin.
Stamp: Daydream Medallions pg. 117, Itty Bitty Banners pg. 134
Ink: Versamark, Stazon Black
Fabric: Essentials Designer Fabric pg. 170, Flirtatious pg. 171
Extras: Flower Folds Bigz XL, Big Shot, Needle, Thread, Glue Gun, Silicone Craft Pad, page 31 in Holiday Catalog, Bitty Banners framelits pg. 191, glimmer brads pg. 174, Kraft Gift Box, pg. 161
· Cut out 8-10 flowers using the Big Shot, Flower Folds Bigz XL die and fabric of choice. Fold flowers in half and then quarters. Take a stitch in the point of the fold with the tread and needle and string all together. Tie knot in the thread. Scrunch up the flower moving the fabric petals around until you like it.
· Heat up the glue gun. Place a small dot of glue onto the silicone craft sheet and place your flower on top of the glue. Hold down a minute until the glue has set. If you need to glue a spot or two more so that your flower stands up well, do so. Set aside to cool.
· Take Kraft box and stamp with circles from the Daydream Medallions onto box using Versamark. Assemble.
· Cut a ribbon from the fabric and tie around the box.
· Stamp “Happy Birthday” and “For You” from the Itty Bitty Banners using StazOn ink. Cut out using the Bitty Banners framelits and the Big Shot. Attach together and add glimmer brad. Attach to your package and you are done!