Inspired from Becky Roberts and Cindy Brumbaugh
To make this cute gift box you need two sheets of 6" x 6" designer paper.
- Note the direction of your print and score the first line on your 6" x 6" piece of designer paper at 3/4". This will be the top of the treat bag. On the remaining three sides of the 6" x 6" paper, score each side at 1 ½”. Do this on the second piece of 6" x 6" paper also.
- Fold all the scored lines and fold down the top portion. Add Tear and Tape adhesive and connect both parts of the box together. The sides will overlap.
- Cut the base scored lines so that you will create a base. Add Tear and Tape and secure. There is your box!
- Punch holes in the top and add the 8” ribbon.
- Punch the top of the 2” x 3” piece of Whisper White c/s using the Tag Topper punch. Add all the embellishments to the front of the tag and secure with mini glue dots.
- Add the tag onto the box using the ribbon and a staple.
- You can add a 1 ½” x 3” piece of cardstock at the bottom of the box if you want. Fill with treats!
I hope you will try these treats and have fun giving them to your love ones! Enjoy!