Elysse and Athena collaborated on the For All Things card. Here are the instructions for this beautiful card.
For All Things Card:
• Take the three small rectangular pieces of Very Vanilla cardstock and stamp leaves and acorns on them using stamps and inks. The larger leaf uses the Old Olive ink. The smaller leaves use the Cajun Craze ink. The acorns use the Crushed Curry ink. Stamp speckles on these pieces using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp and Elegant Eggplant ink. Separate and back with your Basic Black cardstock. On the top panel, punch a hole using the hole punch.
• Take your Linen thread and wrap around your fingers to make a loop. Secure with a mini glue dot. Fold in half to make a figure 8. Add the Brad around the Autumn Element and the Linen thread and add to the top panel where the hole is. Secure on the back and add your candy dot on top of the brad. Add your two candy dots.
• Take the larger piece of Very Vanilla cardstock and emboss it using the Hardwood Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Layer onto your folded card base. Add the stamped panels using dimensionals.
• Stamp “Hello Fall” using Elegant Eggplant ink on the scrap of cardstock. Punch out using the Ticket Duo Punch. Also, punch out one ticket from the Elegant Eggplant cardstock. Layer together and add to the bottom panel using dimensionals.
• Complete the inside and you are done!
Our customers had a blast and we did too!